Englisch Text-Korrektur bitte! :-)

Tidus9

Hobby-Grafiker
ID: 78687
L
16 September 2006
Wie der Titel schon sagt, würde ich mich über Tipps, was in Bezug auf Rechtschreibung, Grammatik und Ausdruck noch verbesserungswürdig ist, sehr freuen.

Es handelt sich um eine Bewerbung auf Englisch. Namen anderer Personen wurden verändert, also bitte nicht über die Namen wundern.

Den Text brauche ich morgen. Wäre echt klasse, wenn sich da noch jemand (oder auch mehrere) finden würden, die ein Feedback geben.

Vielen Dank schon mal.

Zum Text: https://tinyurl.com/yjnpow2

Text

Hallo

Es wäre schön, wenn du den Text in einem Quelloffenen Format anbieten würdest !

Nicht jeder hat winword., oder gar win.

txt, pdf, tex, dvi, rtf wären allemal besser, als doc.

ohne gewähr paar sachen, die ich so in etwa ändern würde. gibt für das ein oder andere bestimmt noch bessere und schönere formulierungen, aber denke so auf die schnelle müsste das passen.

Dear Mr. Meier,

Your new human resources manager

Education is beneficial, but to educate yourself is even more beneficial. That is why I am applying for your position of a human resources manager.

I have been working for SemiGator as a marketing assistant since 2005. Now, I am looking for a new challenge in my career and the duties of a human resources manager match me perfectly.

The topic „education“ has developed for me from just an interest first, to a hobby and finally has become my favoured career aspiration. I understand that the position requires an outstanding knowledge about leadership and I'm willing to expand my knowledge in that area.

Within the framework of my education project www.bildungkostenlos.de, I dealt with training opportunities ten years ago. In the course of my study, I led my sole proprietorship and proofed myself to be self-contained. My graduation „Master of Science in innovative management“ is a mixture of leadership and human resource management. To continue my studies, I participated in more than 100 seminars and heard way more than 50 audio books.

During my study, I have worked for the most successfull trainer and coach of SemiGator, Rolf Dieter, as viral marketer. [was immer das ist, ka ^.^] In collaboration with SemiGator, I acquired 250 new customers and helped expanding the company.

The enclosed curriculum vitae and my website www.daniel-gast.de elaborate in detail/detaily on my skills and experience. If you would like to schedule an interview or discuss my interest in this position further, feel free to call me at the number listed above.

Sincerely,

Daniel Gast

Enclosure

Vielen Dank für diese erste Korrektur. Habe jetzt die Dateien noch einmal aktualisiert und bin offen für weitere Tipps.