The long-term cooperation to Advertising

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Nicole253y

30 August 2006
The long-term cooperation to Advertising
HI ! I need 10,000 time to click on the advertisement to pass the website every day, even are

more ,I may pay by PP or LOSE. My advertisement needs Germany, US, England, France, Australia

clicks only then has the effect. If can the long-term cooperation, ask you to contact with me.

Thank you the cooperation! ! ! Prays for heavenly blessing you to be happy! ! !

msn : Nico253y@yahoo.com

I'm sorry but I cannot understand your problem. :doh:

Do you want to be paid out by PayPal? Like it was said in this forum already for many times there were problems with the connection to PayPal, so that international users cannot be paid out for some time.

I need 10,000 time to click on the advertisement to pass the website every day
What do you mean?

make the advertisement

I'm sorry but I cannot understand your problem. :doh:

Do you want to be paid out by PayPal? Like it was said in this forum already for many times there were problems with the connection to PayPal, so that international users cannot be paid out for some time.

What do you mean?

I need to make the advertisement above the website

so wie ich das mit babelfish ;) und meinen englischkünsten verstehe will er 10.000 klicks buchen ;) und danach längerfristige zusammenarbeit oder so xD

If you want to book 10.000 clicks for your banner at klamm.de you have to register here, login here and then fill out the form...
But i'm not quite sure if this is what you want..

mfg

so wie ich das mit babelfish ;) und meinen englischkünsten verstehe will er 10.000 klicks buchen ;) und danach längerfristige zusammenarbeit oder so xD

If you want to book 10.000 clicks for your banner at klamm.de you have to register here, login here and then fill out the form...
But i'm not quite sure if this is what you want..

mfg

i want to book 10.000 clicks for your banner at webmasterlose.de

Also so wie ich es verstanden habe, will er angeblich das Jemand aus Deutschland oder den anderen genannten Ländern für ihn täglich 10.000 mal klickt. 8O
Und das will er mit Losen oder sogar mit Geld auf PayPal vergüten.

Das hier spuckt Google aus, der letze Satz ist der geilste :ugly:

"Betet für himmlischen Segen" :ugly: :ugly: :ugly:

Die langfristige Mitarbeit zum Annoncieren HALLO! Ich benötige Zeit 10.000, die Reklameanzeige an zu klicken, um die tägliche Web site zu führen, bin sogar mehr, kann ich durch pp. zahlen oder VERLIEREN. Meine Reklameanzeige benötigt Deutschland, US, England, Frankreich, Australien Klicken nur hat dann den Effekt. Wenn die langfristige Mitarbeit kann, dich bitten, mit mir in Verbindung zu treten. Danke die Mitarbeit! ! ! Betet für himmlischen Segen dich, zum glücklich zu sein! ! ! ICQ: 339-730-407 msn: Nico253y@yahoo.com

Aber ich verstehe das sie (nicole :?:) irgendwas auf webmasterlose.de buchen will 8O . vllt. 10.000 Forced-Klicks aber k.p

Gruß
Gremlin

Er ist schlafen , er muss morgen arbeiten :ugly: jo ist er nicht angemeldet bei WML ...

Hab ihn auch bei auto-surf.de geholfen weil er dort nicht buchen konnte weil er so gut wie kein deutsch kann :mrgreen:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.