who can tell me?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

li_tang52

ID: 235497
L
1 Mai 2006
hello every one
how do i get my payment for International members now?
why not receive in Paypal and Moneybooks?
who can tell me?
thank you very much

Please speak in german next time ;)
Due to several problems concerning PayPal, MoneyBookers and MLM issues, we have to disclose that payouts could no longer be processed via these two platforms. We'll do our best to find a new way to pay our international members.
Es dauert noch etwas

li_tang52 schrieb:
and how long will solves the problem?
Like Totte said the problem will be solved as fast as possible. But because of some elementary problems with PayPal and MoneyBookers klamm has stopped the cooperation with them! ;)

Erster Post auf Englisch... Den wollte ich aber auch unbedingt schreiben! :mrgreen:

klamm schrieb:
Unfortunately at this point there's no way to get paid without having a german bank-account. PPL and MB have been cancelled because they don't allow MLM systems any longer. This will affect the whole paid4-market in the near future - we just have decided to be one step ahead, so that we can keep our business-accounts as a payment-method (incoming money).

We're looking for some solution, but it's a definite "no" for e-Gold, netteller ... and also Google-Checkout will be no alternative in the future. On all platforms it's actually forbidden to trade with non-material-goods like e-Money (to prevent money-laundering). So we won't offer payout through those systems any more.

We know ... it's a great pity for our Polish and Chinese users. Surely you can use your klamm-money for klamm-internal-Services (SMS, Lose, Advertisement, ...) further on. Eventually, EU-Transfers will be available to all EU-countries soon. But we have to wait for the corresponding technology, provided through our bank.

Greets Aru

oh yeah
how warmhearted you are!!!!
and thank you for all of your replies again
I'm also sorry I cann't speak German

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.