Zurück   klamm-Forum > klamm-Lose > Lose4Action > Lose4Posting

Like Tree3Likes

Antwort

LinkBack Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16.02.2007, 09:50:58   #1111 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Reg: 20.04.2006
Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von DragonLilly Beitrag anzeigen
wie keine Fotos *stutz* vom ganzen Urlaub nicht?
Ich habe noch nie Fotos gemacht. Sandra hat ein paar mit der Digicam gemacht. Von früheren Urlauben gibt es viele Fotos mit ihrer guten Spiegelreflexkamera.

bisdenne...
Ich verwünsche nichts, was ich erlebt habe,
und nichts was ich erlebt habe, möchte ich
nochmal erleben!
Batsman ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.02.2007, 12:09:55   #1112 (permalink)
Klammdrachen
Benutzerbild von DragonLilly

ID: 17668
Lose-Remote

DragonLilly eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Reg: 05.05.2006
Standard

ASO....na dann.
Sonst alles gut bei Euch???

Lilly Herzblatt von Der_Tiger ist

DragonLilly ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 16.02.2007, 12:17:57   #1113 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Standard

Bestens,

heile wiedergekommen und prima erholt. Wie sieht es bei Euch aus?
nochmal erleben!
Alt 16.02.2007, 12:27:36   #1114 (permalink)
Klammdrachen

Lose-Remote

Standard

Mausi ist noch nicht Haus.
Maren ist krank.
Ansonsten nichts neues.

Alt 18.02.2007, 21:51:30   #1115 (permalink)
Krümelmonster
Benutzerbild von caky

ID: 8381
Lose-Remote
Reallife

caky eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
Reg: 02.06.2006
Standard

Hallo ihr Lieben vom SLT! Ich bin auch mal wieder hier unterwegs!Wie geht es euch so?

Drück euch!
Meine Losespenden für's SLT:
caky ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.02.2007, 10:21:11   #1116 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Standard

Grützikowski,

welch ein ruhiger Tag auf der Arbeit. Meine Kollegen sind alle krank

Gestern die Sauna tat richtig gut. Habe ich richtig vermißt. Obwohl ich könnte auch ohne Sauna leben - in Südafrika

Mein Tripreport ist fast fertig. Nur noch der letzte Feinschliff und er wird gepostet.

bisdenne...
nochmal erleben!
Alt 20.02.2007, 00:46:33   #1117 (permalink)
Klammdrachen

Lose-Remote

Standard

Hey allerseits, bin auch wieder da. Muß meinem Hasi erstmal ne Mail schreiben. Der ist gestern in Singapoure wieder gestartet.

Hallo caky

Alt 20.02.2007, 10:34:07   #1118 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Standard

So, wie gewünscht der Trip Report:

This is my first trip report because Jannie convinced me to write it. I have never taken photos on my trips to South Africa because fear to miss the real beauty.

We went off to Kalahari Ranger Lodge near the Botswanian border and had a closer look at the “Eye” in Kuruman.

29.01 – 30.01 Mabuasehube
After our arrival at Mabuasehube we quickly build our tent and took of for our first drive. Some botswanian rangers told us that lions are at at the old Ranger station. They’ve been so nice and gave us a permit to go there. We found two females, one male and two cubs lying in the shadow and had a closer look for half an hour. What a start!
But the best had still to come. At night three leopards appeared at our camp out of nowhere. A little cub, a medium sized cub and finally the mother drank from our shower. The mother was a real beauty. A Claudia Schiffer of a leopard. We’ve been so surprised and shocked that we needed some time to get in the car and at one moment I was just 20 meters away from the mother. But she was only interested in a steenbuck 200 meters away from us. The wind wasn’t on her side and she gave up.
The leopards spent another 30 minutes in our camp and left to the next camp via the road.
The next day we took a closer look at the pans at Mabuasehube and had some splendid sightings of Bateleur drinking from the waterholes, a lot of springbok in the pans and quite some wildebeest.
nochmal erleben!
Alt 20.02.2007, 10:34:35   #1119 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Standard

31.01 Nossob
On our way to Nossob there was a big surprise between Bosobogolo and Matopi 2. We drove in a huge herd of eland. Most probably 200 – 300 eland rampaged through the bush. Just 2 km further right next to the road lied a huge lion under a bush in the shadow. Never saw such a beauty before.

01.02. – 02.02 Grootkolk
At Roikop we witnessed two lioness eating their hunt of the night. Then we took off to Grootkolk. Between Nossob and Grootkolk we’ve been surprised by a bushfire on the South African side of the park. Since this was the first bushfire I encountered in the Kgalagadi it worried me a little.

Our evening drive took us to Unions End where we saw an Albino Pale chanting goshawk. We’ve not been quite sure what type of bird it was because it was white all over. We’ve been lucky to meet Jannie at Twee-Rivieren when we left the park and he assured us, that it’s a goshawk and told us about a thread in the forum.

The next day’s morning we had some wildebeest and red hartebeest at the waterhole in front of our tent. At Unions End we’ve been so lucky to see warthog running towards Grootkolk. An very unusual sighting.

03.02. Bitterpan
The last morning at Grootkolk gave me at least for what I’ve waited. Out of nowhere four female kudus came to the waterhole and had a nip. What a start to the day.

After a happy breakfast we took off to Bitterpan and a jackal crossed our road. But the tail was somehow strange to me. I had a closer look with my binoculars and the jackal was in fact a cape fox. What a day! First four kudus and now a cape fox. I’ve never seen cape fox before.

The bushfire was on the botswanian side of the park and hasn’t worried us this time.

The way from Nossob to Bitterpan is indeed a very scenic road and well worth the trip. We had the whole camp for ourselves and we quickly made ourselves comfortable and had a nap.
nochmal erleben!
Alt 20.02.2007, 10:35:11   #1120 (permalink)
Individualist
Benutzerbild von Batsman

Standard

04.02. Urikaruus

The next mornings breakfast was (to our luck) disturbed by a brown hyena which decided to take a drink from the waterhole. I quickly took the binoculars and climbed the viewing tower to have the best look when the hyena was chased away by three oryx. After the oryx had their drink the hyena quickly came back and finished its thirst.

On our way to Urikaruus we saw again kudu. Between Nu-Quap and Craig-Lockhardt we saw a male buck and three females behind a dune.

At Urikaruus three lions lied under the tree next to the waterhole. They left in the evening.

At night a huge herd of wildebeest drank from the waterhole and rampaged through the camp.

05.02. Urikaruus

The first morning at Urikaruus brought us a visit by a cheetah which came slowly to the waterhole and had a drink. We had a close look for more than 30 minutes and I presume that she was pregnant or very well fed.

The drives at Urikaruus showed a lot wildebeest, springbok and a lot of owls in the evening.

06.02 Kieliekrankie

Our last night was spend at Kieliekrankie. We saw the African wild cat and one of her kittens which are very big by now. At the waterhole my wife was so lucky to see a fight between the wildcat and a jackal at the waterhole.

On Feb. 07 we left the park after a marvellous tour and had nothing to complain.

February is still my favourite time. Despite that I’m German I can stand the heat and the park is empty. We had all camps for at least one night for ourselves. The game viewing is still good in february.
After I’ve been to all camps except Gharaghab I would choose Grootkolk as my favourite.
nochmal erleben!
Alt 20.02.2007, 10:44:59   #1121 (permalink)
Klammdrachen

Lose-Remote

Standard

Oh das ist natürlich ein Report ganz nach meinem Geschmack. Ich muß mir jetzt erstmal einen Translator suchen, denn ich kann doch kein englisch

Alt 20.02.2007, 11:06:27   #1122 (permalink)
Erfahrener Benutzer

ID: 236101
Lose-Remote

Reg: 02.02.2007
Standard

schöne sache weiter so!

marcus1977 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.02.2007, 20:51:59   #1123 (permalink)
Erfahrener Benutzer

ID: 94174
Lose-Remote

Caro_van_Kuchen eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Caro_van_Kuchen eine Nachricht über AIM schicken Caro_van_Kuchen eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Reg: 26.04.2006
Standard

Cooler Bericht :-D
Caro_van_Kuchen ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.02.2007, 21:57:39   #1124 (permalink)
Dat kneckt schon!

ID: 115963
Lose-Remote

Reg: 26.07.2006
Daumen hoch

So, auch ma was für den guten Zweck!...

Knecke ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 22.02.2007, 22:23:59   #1125 (permalink)
Klammdrachen

Lose-Remote

Standard

hab schon wieder Kopfschmerzen, den ganzen Tag war es im erträglichen Bereich, aber jetzt wird es wieder böse ...son Mist

@Knecke
Mach das mal öfter

Antwort

Stichworte
slt, spendenthread

Gesponsorte Links

Anzeige