Currently more often suffer lack of vitamins because of processed foods. When we consume processed foods our body receives the vitamins you need, either for lack of quantity or because they are not well absorbed. And your body complains of different ways for you to realize that there is a vitamin deficiency. You only need to know to hear their complaints. Today I'm going to be five warnings that the body does to you. When your body will one of these signals have to correct your diet to solve the problem. Normally vitamin deficiency doing a proper diet is corrected but it is not the case you should consult with your doctor. Here are five unusual warning signs that tell you that may be deficient in vitamin. The good news: Most can be corrected with diet-a reason to make nutrition a priority. But if food cures do not work, be sure to check with your doctor.
1. Cracks at the corners of the boca.Deficiencia: iron, zinc, and B vitamins such as niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), and B12. "It is common if you are vegetarian not receive enough iron, zinc and vitamin B12," says Dr. Blum, author of the book The recovery plan Immune System.
It also occurs if you are making a low protein diet esenciales.Qué you can do: Eat more salmon, tuna, eggs, oysters, clams, dried tomatoes, spinach, sesame paste, peanuts and legumes such as lentils. Iron absorption is enhanced by vitamin C, which helps fight infection, so these foods are combined with vegetables like broccoli, red peppers, cabbage and cauliflower.
2. red rash on the face (sometimes elsewhere) and hair loss.
Deficiency: Zinc. When hair loss is directly related to the lack of zinc, usually other events that occur simultaneously with hair loss and can serve as a clue to confirm that this is an eating disorder.
For example, we can mention that the lack of zinc in the body produces hair loss, difficult healing wounds, bruises appear to minor hit, the skin is dry, with frequent eruptions.
Also Biotin deficiency (B7), known as hair vitamin. As your body stores fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K), no stores plus B vitamins are water soluble. People working muscles notes: Eating raw eggs makes you vulnerable, due to a protein called avidin raw eggs that inhibits the body's ability to absorb biotina.Qué can do: Eat foods containing zinc as yeast beer, pumpkin seeds, nuts, whole grains, and unpasteurized milk. Kitchen also cooked eggs (cook off avidin), salmon, avocado, mushrooms, cauliflower, soybeans, nuts, raspberries and bananas.
3. red or white pellets similar to acne, usually on the cheeks, arms, thighs and buttocks.
Deficiency: Essential fatty acids and vitamins A and D.
What you can do: Sparing in saturated fats and trans fats and healthy fats increases. Focus on adding more salmon, nuts such as walnuts and almonds, and seeds like flax meal, hemp and chia. For vitamin A, a good bunch of green leaves and colorful vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, and red peppers. "This provides beta carotene, a precursor of vitamin A, your body will use to produce vitamin A," Blum said.
4. Numbness, tingling and numbness in hands, feet or elsewhere.
Deficiency: B vitamins, such as folic acid (B9), B6 and B12. "It's a problem directly related to the peripheral nerves and where to end up in the skin," says Blum, noting that these symptoms can be combined with anxiety, depression, anemia, fatigue, and hormonal imbalances.
What you can do: Eat spinach, asparagus, beets, beans (pinto, black, beans), eggs, octopus, mussels, clams, oysters.
5. Muscle cramps as shooting pains in your feet, calves, arches of the feet and on the backs of the piernas.Deficiencia: magnesium, calcium, and potassium. "If it's happening frequently, is a clue that you need these," says Blum. And if you're training hard, you can lose more minerals and B vitamins (soluble in water) through excessive sweating. What you can do: eat more bananas, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin, cherries, apples, grapefruit, broccoli, bok choy, and leafy greens like kale, spinach and dandelion.